Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar mechanical-hand-wind mens Watch 5204P-010 (Certified Pre-owned)
- Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar 5204P-010 with white dial
- Authenticated by WatchFacts. Grade Rating: 93 / Condition: Excellent
- Comes with original box and manufacturer’s papers offered with this watch
- Mechanical-hand-wind movement
- Watch year: 2000
2012 – Heading the line-up for Baselworld 2012 is the magnificent Patek Philippe Grand Complication Split Seconds Chronograph & Perpetual Calendar
This year, Patek Philippe brings the Ref. 5204, which combines the perpetual calendar complication with a split seconds chronograph complication.
The Patek Philippe Ref. 5204 replaces the Patek Philippe Ref. 5004.
Both watches feature a split seconds chronograph combined with a perpetual calendar, moon phase indicator and an A.M./P.M
List Price: $ 279,995.00
Price: $ 279,995.00
Platinum case with a black alligator leather strap. Fixed bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and diamond hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Perpetual calendar. Three – month, day and date. Automatic movement. Caliber 240q engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 37.2 mm. Round case shape. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: hour, minute, perpetual calendar. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Patek Philippe Grand Co
- This is a Never Worn Timepiece that still has the factory original protective plastics on the case and comes with the Original Box and Papers.
- Free Insured Overnight Shipping
- 37.2 mm platinum case, interchangeable full and sapphire-crystal back, ebony-black sunburst dial with diamond hour markers, caliber 240 Q ultra-thin self-winding movement with perpetual calendar (day, date, month, leap year by hands, moon phases, 24-hour dial), approximately 38-48 hours of power reserve, shiny black alligator strap with square scales, fold-over buckle. Water resistant to 30 m.
List Price: $ 88,490.00
Find More Patek Philippe Watch Products
Categorised as: Patek Philippe