Fendi Women’s F251024000 Classico Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch
- Polished stainless steel case and bracelet, Stainless steel caseback (screw-in), White dial, with a textured FF pattern in the center.
- Silvertone hands, Silvertone Roman numerals
- Sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Push/pull crown and a Push-button deployment clasp
- Case measurements: 26 mm in diameter x 5.5 mm thick, Bracelet measurements: 13 mm wide x 7 inches long
- Water resistant to 99 feet (3 ATM/30 meters)
Fendi is an Italian designer of fashionable merchandise including furs, fragrances, eyewear, writing instruments, and of course timepieces. It was launched in 1925 by Edoardo and Adele Fendi, as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome; but today it is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMH with Karl Lagerfeld as the creative director.
Polished yellow gold-tone stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 6 mm thick), Screw-in case-back, Black dial with logo-patterned center, Yellow gold-tone hands and Roman numerals, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Crown set with black onyx cabochon, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet, Polished yellow gold-tone stainless steel bracelet, Push button deployment clasp, Model number: F251411000.
- Black dial with gold tone roman numerals
- Gold tone case and bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Water resistant to 99 feet
List Price: $ 288.49
Price: $ 399.99
Related Fendi Watch Products
Categorised as: Fendi