Stuhrling Original Eternal Tourbillon in March 2005

Jim Skelton and Larry Magen display the Stuhrling Original Everlasting Tourbillon in 2005 for 99!
Video Score: 3 / 5

Stuhrling Original’s President, Larry Magen, addresses concerns concerning Computerized Watches.

Categorised as: Stuhrling Original

1. WestAlfo7760 says:

DISCOUNT LINK amzn.tow4DuOY

Product Description
    Stuhrling Original
    For more details please copy the Amazon link below in your browser:
    amzn.tow4DuOY

2. V12carlover says:

your watch is most likely defective, the counterweight is supposed to move

3. jawesome13 says:

I didn’t know Robert DeNiro is the president of stuhrling!

4. Jose Luis Susa says:

that´s all I needed, thank you, I love my watch 🙂

5. tranmanj says:

Very helpful, this is my first Automatic watch and i saw that metal piece jingling and spinning loosely and I totally thought the screw was loose or something. I was about to return it haha

6. tranmanj says:

7. wayupthere2001 says:

I just bought a Stuhrling Tempest and it doesn’t work. I pulled it out of the box set the time and wound it, and it still doesn’t work. I’ve wound it 25 to 30 times. I’ve wound it for 25 to 30 seconds. I’ve wound it for 25 to 30 minutes. I’ve worn it for over an hour. And it still doesn’t work. The only thing it has done is waste an hour and a half of my life. Or at least I think that’s how long it was. I can’t be too sure since my watch doesn’t work.

8. wawajamba says:

does the watch tick and make noise when the room is quiet?

9. Karen Favreau says:

Hi Larry, you might not even see my response…I have purchased the Starlet from the Gala collection, and found that it is not automatic at all…it is mechanical, but not automatic…from your video, the half-moon piece on the back of the watch does not move. It is static. I have to wind my watch every other day or so, otherwise it stops. But, since the description of the watch states that it is automatic, I thought I would share this with you. Thanks

10. benhizzle says:

When he was showing the side profile, he was saying to wind it clockwise but was moving his finger counterclockwise.