Jake Hamilton – Marked By Heaven

Check out out the new album from Jake Hamilton on Jesus Tradition Music.
Movie Ranking: 4 / 5

Rip Curl Tunes: Several years All around the Sunshine – ‘Miles Away’ Obtain listed here http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/miles-away-acoustic-edit/id394255377?i=39425…
Movie Ranking: 4 / five

Categorised as: Hamilton

1. Christopher Salazar says:

forget the tatt

2. Sylvie Barton says:

I am royalty
    I have a destiny
    I have been set free
    I am going to shape history

Jake, I am going to have this tattooed on my left arm as a reminder of who I am in Christ since I come from much familial dysfunction that tries to tell me otherwise. 🙂

3. ancsi Mez says:

Dear Jake Hamilton! You are soldier of God! When I listen your voice, I see a strong soldier, who can overcome the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. fancyasneeded says:

What A beautiful heart for our King…..I love when you can just see the love for our Jesus all over someones face….xoxo go Jake….

5. Joe Hoffman says:

love this song

6. xXGhostChuyXx says:

My fav Christian Rock singer…

7. vcccdell says:

Jesus culture banned a lot of vidios on youtube some christian channels closed along with some other great sermons and worship songs, <

8. Joshua Pockrus says:

Great stuff thanks so much for sharing!

9. Carolina Andrade says:

Praise God!!! what he said is exactly what the Lord told me!!!! singing about him, be with Him!!!! not sing about us or others, it is all about Him!!!!!!!!!!!!Aleluia!!!!!!!!!!

10. foxreedparker says:

Jake came to FL and Rocked our Church, Thanks you and Please come again.

11. TheRedhotrock says:

What an awesome way you glorify God, Jake! The voice God gave you, the lyrics, the music – together like raw, unbridled lighting cutting right down to the centre of souls, igniting, stirring them into action. I live in South Africa and will be in Johannesburg in March for the Awakening Conference. See you there!

12. Lancelot Moore-Yorke says:

Jake Hamilton is a great inspiration, and i love how you just go all out for God, its time to not be ashamed in who our master is! Many people are so ashamed to speak about God, and i feel the same way sometimes too, but i feel that God is really working on me, let him work on you too guys! God bless.

13. BXRX71 says:

A Kim Walker, virá no Dunamis?

14. JoDayGirlForRealzzz says:

this is crazy!! Mr Hamilton started at my school as a bible teacher and our worship leader when i was in 6th grade and now he is touring all over the world spreading the good word of God! When i was in 8th grade he left half way through the year and it was bitter sweet because he changed so many of our lives but was going out to change so many other lives! im a sophmore now and UCA loves you Mr. Hamilton (jake) 🙂

15. Christopher Salazar says:

forget the tatt

16. Sylvie Barton says:

I am royalty
    I have a destiny
    I have been set free
    I am going to shape history

17. ancsi Mez says:

18. fancyasneeded says:

19. Joe Hoffman says:

love this song

20. xXGhostChuyXx says:

My fav Christian Rock singer…

21. vcccdell says:

22. Joshua Pockrus says:

Great stuff thanks so much for sharing!

23. Carolina Andrade says:

24. foxreedparker says:

Jake came to FL and Rocked our Church, Thanks you and Please come again.

25. TheRedhotrock says:

26. Lancelot Moore-Yorke says:

27. BXRX71 says:

A Kim Walker, virá no Dunamis?

28. JoDayGirlForRealzzz says:

29. rlgmusik says:

Hi Jake I got the Awesome chance To worship with you Guys just recently at the Prayer meeting in L.A. at Angeles temple in the Spanish church about a month or two ago. God moved in my life that night. I just want to say I am a fan of the music God gives you for his people. God Bless you.

30. youneekk says:

Harold Camping was RIGHT about May 21, click on my channel to see…

31. Kalebmclovin says:

Dose any one right no need a pray or need jesusjust I’m me and I will help you ( If you are tired of life ,Crap,Hell in you life ,parents fighting ,Drugs ,Problems or are hurtand loonly ,Or anythingEither I.M me inbox me Or comment right now We wil save you of you pain